Friday, May 13, 2011

The Tortoise and the Hare

The Tortoise is Katelyn's Hair... BUT it is coming along and I was FINALLY able to put a bow in her hair... YEAH!



The Hare is the HEIGHT of Daniel!!! If you remember, Daniel got a 12" bike from Katelyn when she was born as his "Big Brother" gift BUT he outgrew it!!! So, we got him a nice new 16" Mongoose Bike! He absolutely loves it and rides it everyday!

I told him yesterday that I don't want him to have a birthday and turn 4 and he said, "Mom, I really want to turn 4 but I will stay at 4 because I don't want to turn 5!" LOL! Then later that day, he said, "Mom, I really want to get big like you... it will be really cool!" I thought about it a moment and I said, "Daniel, you are so right! It WILL be really cool when you are big like me... we are going to have a blast together!"

No comments: