Friday, May 13, 2011

Hall Of Flame

My friend Sue invited us to come with her and her cuties to the Hall of Flame... a Fire Truck Museum. We had a great afternoon together and the boys got their full of fun as well!


Most of the trucks were behind ropes but this one they could climb on and they LOVED it!


When I got to the museum, I opened my trunk and there was no stroller... it was left in Brendon's car! Well, this museum is big and this 20 pound baby and my tendinitis in both wrists would not have been fun but the museum had strollers there for me to use! How cool is that???



They had a little play area set up in the back for kids!






Riding the Mechanical Fire Truck!

On the way out, Sue even surprised them with a souvenir! How sweet and thoughtful is that? Thanks Sue, for such a fun afternoon!

No comments: