Saturday, May 28, 2011

Friends from Long Island!

We got the best treat when my friend Susan Hohenrath let me know they were coming through Phoenix and had a day to hang out with us! I have known this family since I was probably 7 or 8 years old... not only did they live in the same neighborhood as us in Long Island but we went to the same church. She directed all of the Easter, Christmas, Kids Dances, etc at church and I was in them all and loved hanging out with her. She also had a hair salon in her basement so she did my hair as well!


We went to Tempe Market Place and had lunch and spent the afternoon catching up on the last 4.5 years!



As many of you know, Brendon and I bought my parents home in Long Island when they moved to Nashville (the home that I grew up in!) then when we moved to Chandler and bought a house, it was a really hard move for me because besides my 4 years of college in Oklahoma and my 1 year in Nashville, most of my life was spent in 1 house! However, we have fallen in love with our home and this truly is "home" for me now!

No comments: