Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day

UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I just wrote this AMAZING Mother's Day Post and Blogger didn't save it, kicked me out and I am PISSED! Thanks, Blogger! Happy Mother's Day to me!

So, I will just write in my personal journal about Mother's Day because I am not doing it again here... I am just going to give the basics now:) We went to church on Sunday morning then we all went and had Chinese for lunch then we all went home and took naps and then my parents came over and we spent the whole afternoon and evening by our pool! The guys grilled dinner for us and bought us a cake! Some of my favorite pressies were a cupcake courier from my mom that holds 3 dozen cupcakes! and Brendon got me a couple of new cookbooks and the new Adele CD which I love, love, love, love!

uggghhh!!!! I am soo mad at blogger right now and I am throwing a VIRTUAL FIT! LOL!






No comments: