Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Still Catching Up... LOL!

My friend Mary invited us over for a HOUSE PARTY... she had been chosen for some Green Products. Basically you can apply for one of these and if you get selected, they send you a whole bunch of samples then you invite your friends over and hand out a whole bunch of free stuff that the company sends you! It was a lot of fun!


Katelyn had some cute boys to play with:)

That night some of my friends took me Downtown Chandler to Latitude Eight for my birthday! At the end of the night, every muscle in my mouth hurt from laughing so hard! We had soooo much fun! Thanks, girls!


Then Saturday Morning it was SOCCER!

My friend Mary and her sweet baby!

The coach decided to bribe the kids with silly bands to get them to score more goals... apparently, it worked because Daniel was requesting his silly band!

The below picture totally describes 3 year old soccer... each coach has a kid in their arms while coaching... LOL!

Of course, family was there to cheer our Daniel on!


Ciou!

No comments: