Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happenings.

I have mentioned before Katelyn's obsession with makeup! She loves it! One afternoon, I was changing into my gym clothes and rushing out of the house to get to my class and guess who got into my lipstick????


The crazy thing is that at 12 months old, this girl knew EXACTLY what to do with the lipstick! She put it on her lips... well, kind of! I started to wipe it off then I thought it was so cute that I should grab my camera before I finished cleaning her off!

The girls at the gym who watch her thought it was hilarious! They told me that if she is starting this young then I have my hands full!

My friend Kendra is absolutely AMAZING in the kitchen... she actually goes into the kitchen and makes something to relax! The kitchen typically does the complete opposite to me... LOL! So she found this amazing coffee cake recipe and she invited me over to make one with her! Let's just say it was SOOOO Delicious! We got to catch up on life and have lots of fun... thank you so much, Kendra, for a great night! (We also made fresh, homemade strawberry jam!!!)


Have I mentioned that I have an obsession with magazine subscriptions? I don't think it was coincidental but the next afternoon when I checked the mail... all of these magazines were in my mailbox! You could not ask for a better afternoon... Delicious Coffee Cake from scratch, fresh coffee and a stack of "hot off the press" magazines and 2 napping angels!


To end the post, here are some pictures of my cuties playing around the house!

Daniel got a ball pit for his 1st birthday and he loved it... he played with it all the time but last year he played with it too hard and it got a hole in it. So, we took the balls and put them in an extra inflatable pool that we had but it didn't work... so, Katelyn got a new ball pit for her birthday.


Good Night, Friends All Over!

No comments: