Sunday, May 15, 2011

Today

Our next door neighbor's have a little girl who is 6 and she loves playing with Daniel... I think Daniel is completely flattered by that and he is obsessed with her! If I were to give him ANY option like "Would you like to go to Disney Land or play with Reanne tomorrow?" He would say, "Play with Reanne!" He LOVES to play with her! Last night we saw them at Home Depot and he started in, "Can she come over to play? Can I go over to her house?" We said he was going to my parents as we were going to see a movie and he had a melt down (my parent's house is like Daniel's favorite place in the whole wide world!) so I promised that I would call Gretchen today to see if Reanne could come over? From the minute he woke up this morning, he asked a billion times when she was coming over! So after church, he took a nap then Reanne came over and as always, they had a great time!


Moon Sand!

Water Table and Play Dishes!


When Reanne left, Farmer Daniel was sent out to harvest our tomato crops!


No comments: