Saturday, May 14, 2011

Crazy Sunday!

May 1st was a crazy day and as I just looked through my photos, there was only 1 really bad picture from the whole entire day! LOL!

So, we started our Sunday by attending 1st Service at church then we went to Great Play for Manuel's 4th Birthday! This is one of my favorite places for kids ever... I have been to a lot of different and unique places for kids and this one is just like a place I have never experienced before!

Then I took the kids home for a nap so they wouldn't be a disaster for Quentin's baptism. We didn't make it to his service but we made it to the nice reception they had for him at their house after and the kids had a lot of fun playing with friends!


So... May is here and we are ready for May Flowers!
(I don't think this phrase applies to Arizona!)


No comments: