Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Foodie

Katelyn is my Foodie! She is soooo like me in this area! The girl has never, ever tasted something she didn't like! I should be keeping her a food journal because she has tasted Indian, Mexican, Chinese, Thai, and several other even more unique styles of food and she LOVES them!


Poppy used her high chair in a message so we were out of a high chair for a couple of days but we brought the Bumbo back out and it worked great!


She has decided that she only wants what we are eating.... so, she will look intently at what I am giving her, then look at my plate then look at Daniel's plate then at Brendon's and if it is not the same well, she will protest and make sure that I correct the situation! LOL!
Lastly, we have pretty much gone to the garage and grabbed a shovel to feed her because you really can't get it in her quick enough and the girl will get mad if you are feeding her too slow!!!!!!!! Basically I eat a cold meal every time because there is not enough time for me to give her a bite then give myself a bite so I just have to focus and concentrate on feeding her then I can eat when she is done!!! LOL!

I really love meals where it is finger style food so I don't have to spoon feed her every bite. This week I have been working with her on feeding herself with a spoon... she is very cute... she picks the food up, puts it on her spoon then feeds herself! LOL! Love you, baby girl!

No comments: