Friday, August 13, 2010

The week before D's Party

I have no pictures from this week=( For "journaling" purposes... I was doing lots of prep work for the party!

Tuesday was my mom's birthday! We also went to a playdate that morning that I had this feeling that we shouldn't go as Daniel wasn't in the greatest of moods BUT we went AND I should have listened to that feeling that I had! We didn't stay long... let's just put it that way! Daniel was not in a playdate kind of mood!

Wednesday night, I had coffee with April... love getting out of the house for girl time! It had been way to long since catching up with her too so it was very refreshing!

Thursday, we reciprocated the nice playdate that Daniel had at Zander's house and we invited him over... took the kids to Toy Town then to Chick-fil-a for dinner!

Saturday was the big PARTAY which has its separate post=) then that night we had my parents over for dinner for my mom's birthday celebration!

No comments: