Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The past couple of weeks...

Our weeks have been filled with pre-school, home playdates... pause! I have done two home playdates the past couple of weeks and Daniel has not done very good with them=( He is an incredible child outside of his home but inside of his home, he has an awful time sharing with friends or staying focused on playing with something more than 3 minutes so I am not sure if I should not do them or keep doing them in order to work with him on this weakness.

Friday night, we went to a fun birthday party at Peter Piper Pizza... such fun mom's to hang out with and the kids went crazy with their gazillion tokens to use on the fun games, etc! Katelyn just snuggled with me in her Moby Wrap.

That Sunday night... I went out with some girlfriend's for Kattia's birthday - love my Mom's Night outs when they fit in our schedule!

I got really lucky this week because I got to hang out with girlfriends again on Monday night... my friend Sarita made dinner at her house then we did scrap booking, etc... ahhh! Fun times!

I also took my kids to get their pictures taken... Daniel's 3 year old picture on a Harley Davidson, leather vest, leather hat... too cute! Katelyn had her 4 month old pics taken...

Here is her story: I always pick her complete outfit out and bring it with me to the studio then I put it on her right before we start snapping away. As soon as I put her outfit on her, she threw up ALL over it! So, I decided we were going to do naked pictures! We kept her cute diaper cover on and put her on a bed of roses and it actually turned out very sweet!



Katelyn loves her toys now! She especially loves her "crunchy" books... the ones that crunch when you hold them!


This is morning play time with my babies! Daniel doing play-doh in his high chair and Katelyn watching her brother and playing in her Bumbo chair (did you know these are made in South Africa???)

Nothing else too major going on at the Wilson House except lots of work involved in our printing business. I hardly talk about our business on the blog because this is our family blog but we do own a business and it does take up a certain amount of my day. I try to do most of my work when the kids are napping or after they go to bed at night... but occasionally when I can't do my work on-line then I have to drop them off at my mom's house to have meetings with clients. So, we have had several of those recently because the business just grows and gets bigger and bigger every month, quarter, year... it has been really fun to watch it take off!

Ciou!

No comments: