Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sunday Afternoon!!!!

Sunday afternoons are THE BEST! We always celebrate by going to church in the morning and having family time in the afternoon! This Sunday we went over to my parents for lunch and Katelyn had her lovely afternoon nap! Beautiful Girl! Beautiful Dress! I wish I would have gotten a close up shot of this gorgeous dress!


Our Sleeping Beauty!

The cutest, chubbiest piggies=)

Luscious Fingers and Fists!
This is a total black mail picture! Daniel found my high heels and almost broke his leg trying to walk around in them!

One of my favorite things in the whole, wide world! BABY KISSES! Whole, Open Mouth Kisses! There is just nothing like it... the smell of their newborn breath too... Gold Canyon Candle, PLEASE make a Newborn Breath Scented Candle!=)


Daddy just relishing in his baby girl's love!

1 comment:

Jill Carilli said...

Oh my gosh Danielle I LOVE baby kisses. The more open mouth and sloppier the better!! And I love when they smile or giggle sometimes while doing it! xoxo