Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

I had to post this... my Mother in Law is amazing at writing poetry... she sent this to me today:

THIRTY YEARS AGO!

Thirty years ago was born the cutest little girl.

And, oh my, everyone was in a twirl.

For she so endearing was, you see,

Planning already to stunning and dynamic be.

Whatever she set her mind to would only of excellence be;

Even a teen financial wizard in New York was she!

Money markets were not too daunting I tell you,

Nor was a long distance romance conducted from ORU!

Then the most beautiful and radiant bride you ever did see

As she floated down the aisle to her handsome man to be.

Hands and hearts they joined together in holy matrimony

Forever together and happy to be.

Now the patter of little feet

And squeals of laughter this picture does complete.

Fairest maiden of all, may you now be so blessed,

And always in the arms of sweet Jesus find rest.

Maggie, 4 April 2011

No comments: