Sunday, April 17, 2011

ELEVEN!

First some pictures of my 3.5 year old cutie patutie!


Every child is truly a blessing from God!




Then I decided to plop Katelyn in the grass and see what she thought of it... she didn't know what she thought about it. One minute she loved it... the next minute, well... not so much!



Our grass is beautiful! My husband has always done an incredible job at taking care of our lawn but it was just eating too much precious family time on the weekends so we hired Andy... let's just say that he is doing a freakin' amazing job!




I was reading them a book the other night and Daniel put his arm around Katelyn and said, "You are my angel!" After I picked myself up off the ground from melting in a puddle... I thought these two are going to have a beautiful lifelong relationship.

The other day I had them in a cart at Sprouts... these two little pre-school age girls were talking about Katelyn and to Katelyn just like any average little girl loves a cute baby.... all of a sudden Daniel took notice that they were engaging his sister so he decided that he need to stand up and put his hands around her like the Big Brother Cub and announce to these little girls that this was HIS sister... their mom noticed Daniel's protective stand and thought the little girls had said something bad or did something aggressive to Katelyn but in a kind of embarrassing but kind of proud way, I just said that she has a VERY OVERPROTECTIVE brother!


The other night at dinner, Daniel said, "Katelyn and me are married! You and Daddy are married and I marry Katelyn... we love each other too!" Brendon looked at me and said, "I would love to hear how you are going to explain this one to him!" So I said, "You can't marry your sister... she is your sister not your wife. You know Daddy has a sister Leigh Anne and Katelyn is your sister." That seemed to do it!

Ciou from the Wilson's!

No comments: