Sunday, April 17, 2011

K's 1 Year Pics!

I am so blessed to have some friends in my life that are amazing photographers! Tanya, Jessica, Jill and Kim... they have all given me some of my greatest treasures... pictures of my children! I am so thankful for them!

Kim came over to my house and we sat in the floor with all of our babies surrounding us, climbing on us, etc and she just got out her camera and starting shooting pictures! It was so laid back, no pressure, relaxing, peaceful and look how they turned out!
Thank you so much, Kim!








I love her pink toes that are showing in the below picture=)

















K and K!








Brendon just loves these pictures.. they are screen savers on all of his electronic toys!

1 comment:

Matthew, Meghan, Madeline, & Marabelle said...

Love these pictures!!!! She is so sweeet!!!