Sunday, April 17, 2011

City Fest!

This was a REALLY Fun Saturday!

First of all... my family (Mom, Dad, Phillip, Leigh Anne and Aaron) had planned a surprise Birthday Breakfast for me at a new breakfast place that I had never been to before... it is in downtown Chandler called "Brunchies." They thought they were being clever by doing it a couple of weeks early... so fun and if you know me then you know my favorite meal of the day is breakfast!

Then we decided that we would take the Phoenix Light Rail for the 1st time... Daniel is really into trains again and we thought he would love the experience.

Waiting on our train to come....


Where were we going? CityFest! Daniel loves Veggie Tales and they were going to be having a live show so he was super excited! In fact, he sang the Veggie Tales theme song a billion times on the way!


Love this picture of Daniel and my brother... he so looks up to Phillip and I love how he is looking up to Phillip and laughing!


Train Ride!


So, we get to City Fest... needless to say, we had the time wrong for the Veggie Tales show and we got there right as it ended! Oh my gosh! I thought I was going to loose it... how was I going to break this news to Daniel? Brendon who was on a committee for the planning of this event found some people who were in charge and made a suggestion that Larry the Cucumber and Bob the Tomato should come out for a meet & greet and thankfully they agreed! Daddy our Hero!=)

So, below is Bob and Larry's Break Room... how adorable!

Then what happens? After EVERYTHING that we went through to give Daniel the opportunity to meet LARRY THE CUCUMBER LIVE... he freaks out and has a melt down!!! urrgghhhh!!!!


Wait until you hear about our Easter Bunny melt down experience at Chandler Fashion Mall??????? =)

But there was something at City Fest that Daniel LOVED!!!!


These motorbikes were doing flips in the air... the riders would come off the bikes in the air then get back on and land! IT WAS CRAZY AWESOME!!!!!!! I loved seeing Daniel's face and his reaction - priceless!






Daddy loved this too!

Then we ended our great Saturday by Brendon taking us to Five Guys for dinner... I had never been to one before and it is AMAZING! If you like In-N-Out then you will LOVE Five Guys!

No comments: