Sunday, April 17, 2011

My 30th Birthday!

The morning of my birthday, Brendon and I took a Kick Boxing Class together... it was great! Then my mom picked the kids and I up and we went to Chandler Fashion Mall to lunch and for some shopping! I love Wildflower so we had a nice lunch outside on their patio, then we took the kids on the train and did a little shopping and had some ice cream!











We saw that the Easter Bunny was at the mall and there was no line so we thought it would be so cute to get their picture taken together with him... just as we were walking towards the Easter Bunny and he got in Daniel's sight, Daniel had a complete melt down so if you were at the mall on April 4th and you heard a 3 year old screaming, "Please mommy, I don't like the Easter Bunny! I just want to go home!" then that was my child!

That evening, my parents invited us over for dinner and cake! My mom has made me a bunny cake since my 1st Birthday... she made one for Katelyn as her Smash Cake then she made mine (it wasn't my smash cake!)



No comments: