Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Brendon's 32nd Birthday Party!

My dear husband's birthday is between Christmas and New Years... needless to say this is the week that everyone is exhausted, broke and just about partied out! So, he definitely got the short end of the stick when it comes to his birthday but I have managed to pull together a few celebrations for him through the 10 years that I have known him so he can feel special on his special day:)


We were having way too much fun that I didn't the camera out until presents... but it was a super fun night! I love him so much and we love that we have known each other 1/3 of our life now! I couldn't imagine my life without him... I always said that I had a picture in my mind of who I thought I would marry one day but when the Bible says the Lord will give you "above and beyond all you could ever imagine or think"... well, God truly did that when He blessed me with my best friend! Last night we were joking around what we would be like when we were 90... then he looked at me and said, "It is going to be great!" The sweetest thing is how sincere he was when he said it!

Happy Birthday, Babes!



No comments: