Sunday, February 13, 2011

9 months!

Katelyn started crawling on her 9 month birthday and she has totally mastered the art of it! She can fly on her knees! She loves getting into everything now! One of her favorite places is our room because there is a candle set in our fireplace.




She will take the 2 votives off the candle stand and bang them together... no, I do not let her do this but this girl is fast and sometimes she gets to them before I get to her!


Below... she got her prize! The candle inside the glass votive!


The other thing this little baby girl loves... MY MAKEUP! So, I know that deep inside she is a "Girly Girl!" She loves being in my dressing room and taking all of my makeup out of my makeup bags! One afternoon, I was getting a shower and I have a doorway jumper in my dressing room so I had her in there and Daniel had a box of toys he was playing with... when I came out of my shower, Katelyn had a face full of makeup! I was like, "What happened?" Daniel said that Katelyn really liked makeup and he wanted to dress her up.... ughhh!


(Yes, my dressing room is Betsy Johnson Pink!)
Happy 9 months old Baby Girl!

No comments: