Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas Day - Part 2




Unfortunately... it was Christmas so no time for sleeping... we had to wake him up for the fun and festivities at my parents house!



More gifts from Auntie and Uncle!


Auntie made them both adorable blankets!

Katelyn is sitting on hers!

Seriously, I think Katelyn's favorite "thing" from Christmas was all the wrapping paper!

The boys playing with a special edition Play Doh Christmas set (with metallic silver play doh!!!) that my mom bought for Daniel!


Brendon, his sister (Leigh Anne) and Katelyn

Well... I don't want any hate letters from our East Coast friends but Christmas Day was BEAUTIFUL here in Arizona... How beautiful??? THIS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kids went swimming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay... my dad turned the heat on in the spa but it was warm enough that the kids played for hours and hours in their bathing suits!

And the "Grown Ups" played a very fun (and very competitive!) game of Cranium!


We ended the night by reading the Christmas Story from the Bible... I.Love.Christmas!

Merry Christmas From the Wilson's!

No comments: