Sunday, February 13, 2011

Best Friends!

My best friend from College...Sara Grace and her husband Ryan were in town! I totally heart these moments with her!!! Ryan had a conference here so we had a double date on Saturday night at White Chocolate Grill in Scottsdale (call me if you want a review on this restaurant!) On the ride home, I told Brendon my life would be completely perfect if we lived right next to each other! She is totally my soul sister!


Then that Wednesday she came over until Friday and we spent every single moment together over a cup of coffee or at a restaurant soaking every minute in and chatting non-stop for 72 hours straight! LOL! Okay... so, I picked her up on Wednesday afternoon then my dear friend Jenny offered to watch my babies for me for the afternoon so I could spend time with Sara Grace... how sweet is that??? So, we went to Joe's Farm and Grill for lunch then headed to the Coffee Shop... then we went to the gym for a really good RPM (Spinning) workout then back home to shower and get ready to go out to Cantina Laredo for dinner!

Thursday morning, we took Daniel to pre-school... Sara Grace and Daniel became instant BFF's too! Sara Grace lives in North Carolina and Daniel thought it was the same as the North Pole...LOL! He was with her every minute... sitting in the bathroom with her as she did her hair and makeup and catching up on life! =) We came back to the house, made a pot of coffee, put the baby to sleep and TALKED! Then at noon we picked up Daniel and my mom came over for the afternoon to watch the kids and we went to Liberty Market for lunch (like a 3 hour lunch!) then we came home and went to a Body Pump class! One of the reasons (this is on the bottom of the list) why I love this girl so much is we have a total passion for fitness! Then that night we went to Latitude 8 in Downtown Chandler! If you have never been to this restaurant then you need to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is by far the best Thai food I have EVER had.. next to the best Thai restaurant in the world in NY that Billy Joel used to frequent weekly!

The next morning I had to take her to the airport... and let's just say it was like mourning in our house... when I dropped her off, it was like my heart just sank because I know it will be like 6 months before I see her again! But, we both turn 30 (gulp!) this year and we are planning a big trip to celebrate...as you can tell, I am totally freaked out about turning 30!


No comments: