Wednesday, February 9, 2011

L.O.V.E.

My friend Lisa made the most adorable Christmas craft for her kids' playroom... I told her that the next time she makes something so adorable to call me so I can do it with her! I am not a solo "crafter" - I love crafts but I need someone with me to make it a social activity and also to mentor me... LOL!

So, she called me up and said... "I have a few Valentine's craft ideas... here is your supply list... come on over!" Well, she quickly learned that this amateur crafter will need her assistance in the craft store the next time or I will just have to give her money to get me craft supplies because I bought all the WRONG stuff... LOL!

Anyway, I had the best time hanging out with her... laughing and chatting the night away! Let's not forget her adorable daughter who so badly wanted to "craft" with us that the poor thing could not get to sleep... so, I have to plan a time to go back to Lisa's and do something with my little Princess Madison!


Honestly... mine did not turn out as cute as Lisa's but I am still super impressed and I love them!



Thanks, Lisa, for a great night! Can't wait for our next one=)

1 comment:

Lisa Glowacka said...

Such a fun night!

Your letters are so cute! Nicely done for an amatuer crafter lol.

P.S. I found our next project today! I'll email it to you :) However I know of a princess party that we may need to make some stuff for?!?!