Thursday, February 3, 2011

Park

So... at the beginning of the year... I think I put my camera on a vacation because I don't have that many pictures... we had a couple of playdates that I didn't even take one single picture... but since the weather was soooo beautiful... you bet we hit up the park!


Daniel with Layla and Easton... twins that are 6 months younger than Daniel


I love Chuparusa Park.... it is never crazy busy so you don't have to worry about your child getting out of your sight and they have this great sand pit! If you know my kid, then you know he could play in sand for hours... no days and days!


Guess who else loved soaking up some rays??


She watched the kiddos, ate some snacks and joined us girls while chatting!



Kendra helping Daniel with the Monkey Bars... he now loves the Monkey Bars!



We had a picnic lunch then went home for naps!

No comments: