Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Marley Farms BDay Party

Kendall turned 4 (yeah! I remember her 2nd bday party, her 3rd and now her 4th!!! Wow!) and celebrated in style at Marley Farms!





So, the kids had a million animals to feed, pony rides, bounce houses, petting zoo... but guess where all the boys were in the midst of all of the other fun activities???

The Giant Sand Box with the coolest toys ever in there! So, these boys had soooooo much fun... literally we had to drag them out of this huge sandbox for pizza and cake so this gave me the best idea ever! I have been wanting to clean out our playroom and I decided to clean it out and throw all the toys in our sand box... needless to say, Daniel is one happy camper now=)


Pizza Time!

Cake Time! Yeah... Kim is VERY FAMOUS for her gorgeous cakes she orders for her parties! Remember mine from my baby shower???

Also, I have to say... Kim always puts together the cutest Party Favors as well... Daniel loved his chocolate Lollipop! He also loved his toy horse... the next day we had MAJOR drama in our house because he lost it... I was about to get on Oriental Trading's website and order 100's of them so that never happened again... then we found him=) LOL!



Happy 4th Birthday, Kendall!

No comments: