Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Splash Pad

We have two friends who live in Layton Lakes and invite us over to their community's private Splash Pad that is AMAZING! So, we went over on Wednesday afternoon and it was lots of fun and so refreshing!



Daniel told me on the way over to the splash pad that he was going to take care of Katelyn.... I thought he was just being cute but he was so serious! He really looked after her... made sure she had snacks, juice, toys, and held her hand so she could walk around to what she wanted to play with! He totally gets "Brother of the Year" award:)




That evening, my mom took the kids and I out for dinner! Not only did they help out with the kids but they even treated us to several meals out so i didn't have to cook too much! I am so thankful for my parents... this week was a lot of work but not at all as bad as what I thought it was going to be!

No comments: