Thursday, June 23, 2011

Last week was Daniel's first week of VBS.... he also went this week. So it is everyday from 9 - 12 and honestly I have really missed him! As soon as he comes home, we have lunch then both kids go down for a nap and I wake them up at 4 so we can go to the gym then we come home and have dinner and then our kids are in bed by 6:30 or 7. I am really looking forward to having my son back next week! However, he LOVES it:)

Wednesday night, we planned a surprise party at Caketini http://www.caketini.net/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=1&Itemid=58 for Andrea....
Girls Night Out = Lots of laughs and the the help telling us we had to leave because they had closed already!




Then this past weekend, Brendon and I stayed at the Westin Kierland and it was such a nice time for the two of us to re-connect since he had been gone for so long to Alabama. At one point, I was sitting by the pool and I told Brendon that I really missed the kids and wished they were with us. He said, "I really miss them but I don't wish they were here." As he said that, I was watching this mom with 2 kids that looked about K and D's ages and she had been running after the kids then she had just sat down to relax and JUST as she sat down, her little boy said he had to go potty! So she had to grab the baby, get them dried off, etc.... I looked at Brendon and said, "Yeah, I guess you are right!" I actually got to read a whole book totally uninterrupted poolside.... except for the waiters asking me if I would like more french fries or iced water! LOL! We rode the lazy river a zillion times and have the best conversations.... so relaxing!

No comments: