Thursday, June 23, 2011

Friday... Day 6

Friday morning, I picked up Daniel super early from his slumber party then we went to the gym and I took a "Body Attack" class.... except that they need to re-name it "Women Attack!" I usually work out in the later afternoon and this morning only reminded me why I do... the 8:30AM class is attended by very competitive, suburbia, stay at home, vicious women... LOL! I think they fit double the amount of women that is legally supposed to be in that room which creates more tension than is necessary so that was my last morning class I have taken there:)

Then I took Daniel to the venue we are having his birthday party at to go over final details, etc.

Then my parents came and took both kids out to lunch and ran a few errands with them because I had a couple of meetings with some of our clients and a few errands that I needed to do quickly... and quick errands are not two words that will get used in the same sentence when you have two small children!

Then Saturday, we went to Lisa's house for Riley's 6th Birthday Party! Of course, Lisa pulled off the "Army" theme in the most creative way ever! Unfortunately, I didn't get too many pictures because I had both kids by myself and it was Day 7 alone....


Boys being Boys! Lisa's house has LOTS of toy guns so Daniel LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEESSS going to the Glowacka's house!


This was the first party or play date with older kids when Katelyn totally wanted to be in the middle of the action.... It was so weird as she usually just hangs out in my arms! She is growing up sooo quickly and that only mean she is just getting more dang cute!


Did I mention that she is walking and she is VERY proud of herself!!???!!!

Sunday... we went to church and my parents came over in the evening with fresh STRAWBERRY PIE..... OH MY GOSH! It was so delicious!

However, Monday was VICTORY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The day our Daddy and My Best Friend returned home!!!! He got home around dinner time so I picked us up dinner at NY54 http://www.ny54.com/pizza.html which I HIGHLY recommend... we are from Long Island and this is just about as close to the real thing I have ever tasted! We got garlic knots... I have not had those in almost 5 years since we left NY.... you can eat in the restaurant (which is really nice) or order out a nice meal and eat it poolside!



This is how we celebrated our hero coming home! We ended the night by putting Katelyn to bed then letting Daniel stay up a little later than usual so we could all cuddle on the bed and look at Brendon's amazing pictures and videos of his trip.

I realized we have some amazing kids because the 9 days as a "Single Mom" wasn't that bad.... it was just exhausting because it was ONLY ME from early morning until they went to sleep! However, my payment is that MY trip was booked today.... My bestie Sara Grace and I both turned 30 this year so we have booked our birthday trip to West Palm Beach, Florida! Holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: