Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!

Brendon knows how to have spontaneous fun.... we love that as it keeps our home a REALLY fun place! He also knows how to perform the perfect bedtime routine... which involves cuddling a little (or two!) at night with a book, a silky and a sippy cup and the rest is "Daddy" magic!

The sounds of the garage door opening, his car pulling into the garage and the alarm announcing that the "Garage Door is Open" makes them GO CRAZY! It becomes a party at our house when Daddy walks through the door!

My husband had a really long card written from the kids and I but of course, how could I not mention what a hard worker he is to provide for our family and we are sooooooooo appreciative of it!

Then to my dad.... I am often reminded of the treasure you are. To be your daughter is to be lucky...so very lucky.

Here is an article that my dad posted on his Facebook and I thought it was very interesting!

http://michaelhyatt.com/everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-fathers-day.html

Happy Father's Day Brendon and Dad.... by the way, the legacy goes back even farther because my grandfather who we are so blessed is still with us is another amazing man! I love seeing him and my Grandmother together... after 65 or 70 years of marriage, they act like newlyweds!



Today. We celebrate two GREAT men in our life!


With Steak wrapped in Bacon... it was delish! However, I didn't get my whole steak because my daughter chowed down!


Swimming and Dinner with my family = Perfect Sunday Afternoon!



My sweet boy.... you are so blessed to have a Father and a Grandfather who are completely obsessed with you and I couldn't have picked out two better role models for you if I tried!

We treated Daddy to a massage.... he deserved it!

No comments: