Sunday, September 19, 2010

Shopping for La Casa de Wilson

Do you ever get that itch to get something new for your house? You just want something to new to look at and go... ahhhh, I LOVE it! I got a couple of fun new things for our house this week and because everything deserves a picture, here they are:

My mother in law from South Africa is coming in a couple of weeks so I thought it would be nice to freshen up her room with something new! I got this cool candle holder... I have always LOVED candles but now I am really into home scents and this candle smells AMAZING! Right now, I put rocks in the holder for a nice zen feel but I am thinking filling it with autumn leaves for the fall or shiny ornaments for Christmas!



So, my mom had these two lanterns on her outdoor table last week and I told her I loved them and she surprised me with my own set! It was my "thank you" gift for watching Phillip this past week. We had this entertainment center built and I have yet to put anything on the top shelf... I know it needs more than these two lanterns but we are getting there! Now, I just need to get some pumpkin scented pillar candles to put in there=)

Well, here is a super cool before and after picture! This pendant light has been hanging above our stairs since we moved in and I have wanted to change it since the day we moved in! However, this week I decided enough was enough and it came down!


Here is the beauty that was put in its place!


Well, that is all for now from the Casa de Wilson! I love having a few new pieces to ohh and ahh over!

2 comments: