Sunday, September 19, 2010

More Parties!

After reviewing my pictures over the last couple of weeks, I have been horrible at documenting some fun events=(

Two weeks ago, I got to attend a baby shower for Marisue... she had her twin baby boys today! Congratulations! The shower was very cute and just in time!

Labor Day.... we ate and hung out in the pool all day at my parents house!






We also put Katelyn in her exersaucer for the first time... she did like it! We only put her in it for about 10 minutes as I am not sure if her little legs/ muscles are ready for that much pressure yet! Daniel also thinks it is a very cool new toy!


He understands that a lot of Katelyn's stuff was his when he was little and he thinks that is so cool too!

Her favorite thing right now is "tags!" Out of all the cool toys on this exercauser, she focuses her attention on these little tags! It cracks me up!

Thursday was Sophia's party!



No comments: