Sunday, September 19, 2010

Salon de Wilson/ Family Pictures

Brendon has been wanting a new Mac Computer for a long time... he finally got it this week and he was beyond excited!

Friday night, Brendon and I had a date night and we went to a gun club and I shot a gun for the first time in my life! It was super scary and I hated it! However, Brendon was saying... there is a guy in our living room and our babies are in the house, what are you going to do? Heck! I am going to KILL you! Okay, I don't want to kill you but I want to hurt you really bad and cause you a lot of pain! You don't want to get this Mother Hen's feathers ruffled over the safety of her chicks....=)

Saturday... we set up a Hair Salon in our house. Lauren will come to your house and cut, color, wax... you name it! With all three of us needing hair cuts and me needing some high lights... what a pain to get to the hair salon so this was soooo easy! Lauren did the whole family's hair!


Daniel requested "spikey" hair and he got it! I thought... since we all just got our hair cut, let's run to Portrait Innovations really quick and get a family picture so... we did!

No comments: