Sunday, September 19, 2010

What color are Daniel's eyes???

Hmmm... you thought they were blue?

No... PINK!

Last Friday morning Daniel climbed into bed with us and I took a quick double look at this kid and knew exactly what he had=( PINK EYE! Poor Kid... he didn't complain about it once though!




So, Lisa (our dear friend who is the triage nurse for Dr. Jones) called in eye drops for us... the first time I had to put eye drops in his eye, he totally freaked out on me and I had to use every muscle in my body to hold him down! After that, I think he realized it wasn't that bad and he was an eye drop champion! He would lay down totally still and just let us do what we needed to!

... except those eye drops didn't quite make it in the eye! LOL! Again, it was another 48 hours of keeping Daniel and Katelyn separated so she didn't get it and we all survived! The joys of pre-school, birthday parties, the gym daycare... you never know what your kid is going to pick up!

No comments: