Sunday, September 19, 2010

Barbie Mermaid Birthday Party=)

This evening was a lot of fun at Alexa's 3rd birthday party! Her mommy did a great job decorating and planning a super cute birthday party... the kids were just adorable and the fun was heard loud and clear in their giggles and loud birthday horn blowing=)

So the theme was Barbie Mermaid... but what is a Mermaid without a pirate? Paulina even thought about the boys and had a special role for them to play!




Colin joined in on the fun too... seriously, these two are soooo sweet!


Colin's brother and Daniel's sister chillin' poolside!


Now... it was time for the treasure hunt!


I know my son very well... so, there were coins, jewelry, candy, erasers, and other little trinkets for the kids to find and I JUST KNEW Daniel was going to only pick out the lollipops... his FAVORITE! Sure enough... when I got the bag back from him, it only had lollipops in it - LOL!


Did I forget to mention that the Barbie Mermaids had beautiful long hair in various exotic colors?!?

Kendall and Daniel!

Kendall TOTALLY cracks me up! Just look at this face... everytime I see this picture, it makes me burst into laughter! I told Kim tonight that Katelyn is just Miss Personality and I am just really anxious to see this personality develop over time and she told me Kendall was the same way! If you know Kendall, you know this little girl is a total hoot to be around=)


And here is Kim... Due with Baby KT on Thursday! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! The disgusting thing about this picture is how beautiful Kim looks... I did NOT look like that at 40 weeks!

No comments: