Sunday, November 28, 2010

Queen Creek Olive Mill

On Saturday afternoon we went to the Queen Creek Olive Mill for lunch... they were also having a little festival type of event as well!

Below is our princess chillin' in the 15 passenger van!


Uncle Christopher, Aunt Amanda and cutie pie Daniel!

So, if you live in Arizona or visit Arizona, I would totally put this on your list of things to do! I LOVE THIS PLACE... they have an amazing restaurant/ cafe with fresh farm to plate style of food. Also, they actually grow their own olives and press their own olive oil which is DELISH! After you go through their tour, you will never buy regular grocery store olive oil again!

The weather is pretty much PERFECT here now... so, we love being outdoors! Miss Katelyn hanging out at the Olive Mill... while listening to some great live music on the lawn.
Gosh! I love these two babies sooo much! As I heard my mom tell someone recently... she didn't know she could love someone so much until they were born. I couldn't agree with her more!

Priceless photo... my grandparents with Daniel... oh yeah! The grounds and scenery at the Olive Mill are beautiful too!

The "guys" hanging out

Picnic-ing it!

Auntie getting in some "Katelyn" moments

Then that night we went back to my parents to hang out around the fire pit... Aaron, Leigh Anne and Maggie joined us!

Just good ole' fashion family time!

No comments: