Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Princess Kate!

Okay... so my family like millions... no, BILLIONS of people are kind of obsessed with the Royal Family. My husband's side of the family is especially fond of the English Royal Family because they have some British roots like many white South Africans. My Mother In Law always reminds us that she eats like the British and has manners like the British (Which Daniel tried to imitate when she was here last!) and they speak properly like the British which I am secretly jealous of=)

Anyway, we knew our daughter was a princess (like every mother of a daughter!)... she has been called that since I was pregnant with her... BUT IT IS OFFICIAL! Prince William proposed to Kate and now she will be a princess and so Katelyn can officially have a ROYAL NAME too! LOL!

The other thing is that my mom thought it was so cool that she was pregnant both times with Princess Diana so my sister and I are just about the same age as William and Henry!

Only a mother would make these coincidences seem so profound, huh? Just needed to put this in Katelyn's online journal! Love you , Princess Katelyn!

No comments: