Saturday, November 6, 2010

Park Day with Friends

We are just LOVING this weather... so, in the afternoon I love taking the kiddos to the park! We take a nice, big blanket with us and just enjoy this rejuvenating weather!



I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE editing pictures but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE taking LOTS of pictures too! If you edit your photos, then you know it takes a lot of time so there is no way I have time to do all of my photos. So... I will continue to upload all of my pics as this blog is a journal for my children.... unfortunately, not all of them will be edited=(




1 comment:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Love the new header and good job editing!!!! What program are you using? I can show you a couple things from my class too if you want if your using lightroom or photoshop...