Friday, November 19, 2010

My Grandparents Visit to AZ!

My grandparents came into town last Thursday and it was very special... I have sooooooo many memories of spending time with my grandparents when I was little! There were many times I found myself looking at them and feeling as if it were yesterday that I was just a little girl at their house running around picking all the citrus off their trees or splashing in the pool or making biscuits with my Grandma... then I would blink and there were my babies in their arms!


I am so thankful that they were able to fly here... they have been wanting to meet Katelyn since her birth but my grandfather's health has not been very good... and he especially fell in love with her at first glance! My grandparents had two boys and they just have my sister and I as their granddaughters so the fact that there is another girl in the family just made them especially happy!



r
The amazing thing is that I have pictures of my grandparents visiting us when Daniel was 8 months old... once again, you can see that my children are IDENTICAL twins born 2 years and 8 months apart!

1 comment:

Matthew, Meghan, Madeline, & Marabelle said...

Awww...so sweet! I love that your grandparents visited! The kids are getting so big! Love you friend!