Thursday, April 1, 2010

2nd Easter Egg Hunt... and more=)

So, Daniel loves bikes! Here... Brendon is washing his car and Daniel was washing his bike... I just thought it was sooo adorable! I love how serious he takes this task too!


Tuesday... I had to get out of the house from being sick all day on Monday but I was still contagious so we went for a nice walk in our neighborhood and to our neighborhood park!
Wednesday, I went to my 38 weeks, 1 day appointment and it was basically an un-eventful appointment... not much has changed. Basically, the doctor said we are just playing the waiting game... she can come at any point! He won't do any induction methods until I am 39 weeks!

Below is a picture of me from today... 38 weeks, 2 days... she is getting sooo big!


I thought it was so cute that my two men were dressed like twins today!



Lisa hosted an Easter egg hunt at her house today and it was just so cute! It was sooo nice to see our friends... we love being with them!










I love you girls so much... have no idea what I would do without you!

No comments: