Monday, April 5, 2010

Marley Farms and 39 week appointment

I really didn't think I would still be pregnant now=) This morning was our church playgroup day and I had already delegated it out to my friend Kendra BUT I was here and still pregnant so we went! In addition, some friends e-mailed this morning to find out if anyone had any plans so I let them know we were headed to Marley Farms and they joined us as well! It was a really fun morning and it was nice to get my mind off of the fact that I am still a mommy of one!

It was so great to see the look on Daniel's face though... he had such a good morning! HE LOVES ANIMALS!

He loved feeding them!




They even have a little playground for the kids to play on and they had a blast with that as well! You know that game... how many can you fit in a Volkswagen Beetle... well, I think they are playing their own version below?



All the kids lined up for pony rides BUT Daniel decided that he didn't want to go...

Then, I treated him to french fries and chicken mcnuggets but we had to fly home so that I could put him down for a quick nap so we could head to my doctor's appointment. Basically, the doctor said that nothing has changed... still 2 - 3 cm dilated but he promises that I could go into labor at any time! Today, he stripped my membranes and said if that works, I will be in labor within 24 - 48 hours...wohoo! However, the good news is that my doctor goes out of town next weekend and he is the only doctor in the group that has a contract with Gateway so he told me that she has to be born next week! His plan is that IF I do not have her by next Monday, he will strip my membranes again then he will schedule me at the hospital for this gel procedure and will break my water to induce me into labor. I am so glad that I will be holding my baby girl VERY SOON! I can't WAIT to meet her!

No comments: