Monday, April 5, 2010

Sweet Family Times!

Saturday morning, my parents treated us to breakfast at Rawhide! This place grills up fresh breakfast on the weekends and it was DELICIOUS! I totally recommend it and we all had a great time!


Daniel loved the live music... he is really into cowboys right now! Just this week, I got down his cowboy dress up outfit and got him all decked out... he LOVED IT!

The mechanical bull ride... he is still too young to go on it! LOL! However, I was thinking about getting on it to see if I could get this baby out! haha!

They also have an organic farmer's market and vendors set up... we supported all of them!



Daniel even found something he wanted to buy at the general store... how could we resist???


Then... we went to Firebird race track where they race EVERYTHING on Saturday mornings... boats, cars, dirt bikes... we went to the dirt bike races and it was sooo fun! These bikes get some air!


I LOVE THE BELOW PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Do you see the bike catching some air?

Then we decided to stop by Sports Clips to get Daniel's haircut for Easter... here is the before shot! The hair dresser couldn't believe how well behaved he is for his hair cuts! He actually LOVES getting his hair cut!




Look at all the hair on the ground!


The first time the buzzer has ever been used on him!



The after shot!

Then that afternoon, I went for a pedicure and a VERY long foot/ leg massage as I have heard that helps put you in labor! Regardless, I needed one and it felt AMAZING!

Then, my parents watched Daniel while Brendon took me out for one of our last date nights before princess comes along! Our plan was to buy our tickets for the 3D show of Clash of the Titans early then grab a quick bite to eat... however, we left too late that by the time we got to the theater, there was already a line forming to see the show. So, Brendon got in line for the movie and I went across the way to Johnny Rockets and grabbed us dinner and we brought it in to the movie and ate it there! It was really fun!

So, even after that... no baby! I think I have done every single thing they recommend to do to go into labor and it is not WORKING! LOL!

No comments: