Monday, March 29, 2010

1st Egg Hunt of the season, etc....

So, we have some catching up to do... I have been trying to spend as much time with Daniel as possible and let him spend as much time with his friends out and about so that he doesn't go too crazy when I am having a rough day... so, a couple of weeks ago, we went to the park with our friends and just totally wore him out! The weather has been so amazing here!

Then Wednesday, I had my 36 week appointment and they did the Group B Strep test which I was negative again... yeah! They also did the first internal exam and I was only dilated to 1cm, 40% effaced and she was stationed at -3.

On Thursday, we had a picnic with our friends at the park and it was sooo hot... I actually got some sun... wohoo! I also realized that I needed to buy new sunscreen and new sun hats for Daniel so we went shopping after the picnic for sun protection items!=)

Then on Monday, we had the first egg hunt of the season with our church play group...










Thursday morning I had my 37 week appointment... the doctor was very impressed with the progress I had made... I was dilated to a good solid 2 and was 70% effaced and she had dropped to a -2. Then we went to Brooke's house for a playdate then I dropped Daniel off at my mom's house and I went to Melinda to get my hair done before the baby comes!

Saturday afternoon, we spent the whole afternoon at Joe's Farm and Grill for an early birthday lunch for me... my birthday falls on Easter this year but we don't think I am going to make it to Easter so Brendon wanted to make sure we got to celebrate! Here are some pics of my kool kats! LOL!


Sunday afternoon, I went to my friend's baby shower and it was a lot of fun! Unfortunately, my camera has been MIA or not had a full battery so we didn't get very many pics from the past couple of weeks!

Baby girl is due 2 weeks from today so Daniel and I just have a few days left to have adventures as the two of us!

No comments: