Saturday, April 17, 2010

Humerous pics before Katelyn's Arrival!

I have a lot of blogging to catch up with!

Anyway... here are some pics of the couple of days before Katelyn arrived! We bought a baby and a carrier for Daniel so that he could have his own baby (who talks, cries, etc!). He hasn't been too interested in it so the doll's bed was on the floor and Max thought he would use it for himself! THIS IS HYSTERICAL if you ask me!


I had to take a picture of how big this bed actually is so you can appreciate this!


Also, I felt terrible this year as I didn't color eggs with Daniel but my mom had him on the Saturday night before Easter so Brendon and I could go out and she colored and decorated eggs with him! They made me a basket=)


Daniel asked me for one of Katelyn's bottle so he could make "baby food." I laughed so hard when I saw this... get it??? Baby food in a bottle! LOL!


The day before Katelyn was born, I went to my Networking breakfast... my friend Kendra who is the mother of two beautiful twins watches Daniel for me when I go then I come back and let her run errands... this is how successful mothering works! Lots of help and support! So, here are all 3 toddlers having snack time... I love hanging out with these 3 kiddos as there is NEVER a dull moment!

The day before Katelyn was born, Leigh Anne said that she wanted to take Daniel and have him spend the night at her house! (This happened to be perfect timing as I went into labor this night!) Daniel was sooo excited to go to Auntie and Uncle's house... here he is with his bags packed and waiting for them to come pick him up!

No comments: