Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter and my 29th Birthday!

Easter 2010! ... and my birthday... I can't remember if my birthday has ever fallen on Easter before! However, I have to say that I was totally distracted today as I felt a lot was going on... I am 9 months pregnant, Easter, my birthday... what a big day! The main thing that I wanted to remember today and focus on was the REAL meaning of Easter! We started our morning off at Starbucks as we normally do EVERY Sunday morning then we went to church! What an incredible service! As soon as Daniel ran into church, he was greeted by his buddy Zander and I thought these two were ADORABLE!


After church, we headed to my parents house for Easter Lunch...


Aaron and Leigh Anne...

My parents...

Chad and Andrea (Zander and Joya's parents!)

Janelle and Nate (Maddie and Tristan's parents)
Daniel loving the net and rescuing items out of the pool/ spa...



My mom sat up an Easter Egg hunt for the kids with prizes and everything... they had so much fun!



Delicious, Organic Carrots from the Farmer's Market that we went to yesterday...



Leigh Anne made me my birthday cake!



So, every Easter since Daniel has been born... the tradition is this is the first official day of swimming... my parents crank the heat on and we all jump in! However, we were really not prepared for swimming so underwear it was for all the kiddos... the party got wild! LOL!




We ended our Easter by taking a 3 mile walk hoping to push this baby out... but, that didn't work either! She is VERY comfy being in my belly!

2 comments:

pamgolds said...

Loved all the Easter pictures, 29th B-day and 9 months pregnant, Kids etc.this is why I started facebook to enjoy pictures, I love this part and I don't feel left out.Thanks Mom It was a great day. The kids made the day greater. Love all you guys.

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

I love Daniel's hair!!!!