Saturday, October 24, 2009

Nashville! September 11 - 16

Yes, you read right! My mom, Daniel and I flew on 9/11/09! Growing up in NY... this was very sobering....

However, we did and made it safely! We got to spend the weekend with my sister and her husband... I even got to have Sunday afternoon coffee with one of my college friends which was so fun!

Sunday night, we went to a Katina's concert and here is the fam minus Brendon and Phillip Jr.

Monday... Brendon flew in for a conference we were attending... so, it hit me on the flight over... "What are we going to do with Daniel while we are in this conference?" Fortunately for us... Christ Church has an incredible pre-school and they let us enroll Daniel for the week and he LOVED it! All day pre-school! We had to pack him a snack, lunch and they even had nap mats and I told the teacher there was no way he would go to sleep on a mat with a room of kids... well, the first day, I got his daily report and he took a 2 hour nap!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately, we are not very good at taking pictures while we are away but here are a few at the airport before we took off! Nashville just put in a toddler play area that Daniel loved... see the little girl in the background... Daniel leaned over to give her a kiss on the lips! Fortunately, I was able to intervene before her father had it out with us!
Daddy and Daniel checking out the planes!


No comments: