Sunday, October 25, 2009

September 24 - 28

Thursday - Sports class again! Then... one of those MAJOR decisions you have to make as a parent... THE FLU SHOT! We have NEVER had the flu shot before in our life and I am not really a pro-shot person (Daniel is completely immunized... just for the record) but I had 3 different doctor friends of ours tell us that if there is ever a year to get the flu shot... it is this year! So, we scheduled Daniel an appointment at the doctor for his flu shot and found out that since this is the first time he has had it... we have to go back in 4 weeks for another flu shot=( However, Daniel totally cracks me up about shots... I told him he was going to get a little boo-boo from the doctor but that they would give him a really cool band-aid! He loves band-aids! When the nurse gave him the shot... he totally held it together and said, "Band-aid???" like 5 times until it was completely on then he was soooooo proud of his boo-boo!

Saturday... we went to Jacq's b-day party which was robot themed! Very creative... which was nothing below what I expected from Jacq's mom... Tanya! She is also one of my pregger friends who is due 1 month after me! Unfortunately, I didn't get that many pictures...






No comments: