Sunday, October 25, 2009

October 18 - 24

Tuesday.... my mom invited us and Jenny and Owen to go to Chandler Mall because they just got a train and they will take you for a ride around the mall. Daniel loved it and was waiving to everyone! Then we had a treat at McDonald's and did some shopping too!

Wednesday... we had our hospital playgroup over and they always have lots of fun playing in the playroom!

Thursday was football training at Sports class!




Then we went to Sue's house for pizza and cookie decorating! I love seeing the kids sitting around the table like little people! I just need to interject that Sue is a SuperWoman! She moved into her new house on Monday or Tuesday and had us all over on Thursday and she was totally unpacked! WOW!!!




Friday... Brendon took Daniel for a haircut... the hairdresser said the shorter we go with his hair the more crazy it will get! So, we are sticking with the long look for now as it is the most manageable for his curls!
Saturday... our neighborhood HOA had their annual Halloween party. We had bounce houses, DJ, snow cones, cotton candy, and popcorn... all the kids dressed up in their costumes and it was a lot of fun! No Pictures=(
I am caught up on my blog... wohooo! Now, that I am feeling my energy coming back we will start doing more and taking more pics and blogging more (that is a lot of promises!)
This week we have lots of fun things planned so stay tuned!






1 comment:

Jill Carilli said...

I love the football training photos! Look at him go! What a cutie... and I cant believe you have to keep his hair long. How cool is that???!!!! Awesome