Wednesday, September 23, 2009

September 6 - 10

This week didn't get very many pictures because we were trying to unpack from San Diego and pack for Nashville=)

Monday was Labor Day and we did lots of catch up around our house then spent the evening with my parents.

Tuesday... our playgroup went to the new Toddler's McDonalds and then I left Daniel there with my friend Michella while I went to get my hair done. Michella, I owe you one still!=) I love spending time with my hairdresser Melinda.... I have been going to her for 3 years now and it is amazing how much we know about each other!

Then Wednesday morning... my friend Christy started a program at her house for a month. She has a degree in the theatrical arts and she is extremely creative! She made this program that centered around a different animal every week... there were songs, stories, crafts, games, snacks, etc that all centered around the specific animal. It was very, very cute!


Thursday was his sports class... then Friday my mom, Daniel and I flew to Nashville!

No comments: