Saturday, October 24, 2009

BIG, BIG, BIG NEWS!

Well, I have been very anxious to post some very exciting news (although I think everyone knows!) but Daniel is going to be a big brother! We are so excited! I didn't want to post it on the world-wide web until I was past my 1st trimester but I will be 16 weeks on Monday and have an estimated due date of April 13, 2010! My birthday is April 4th so my only request is that I don't have to be in labor on my birthday! Daniel and the new baby will be 2 years and 8 or 9 months a part and we were aiming for 2.5 - 3 years a part so it is just as we planned! We got to hear the baby's heartbeat 2 weeks ago and this baby sounds much more subdue than Daniel... Daniel was VERY fast and he moved ALL the time and this baby's heartbeat seemed slower to me and he/she was very still for the doctor to hear his/her heartbeat! Yes, this time we are going to find out what sex the baby will be... the ultrasound is scheduled for 4 weeks from Monday and I CAN'T WAIT! Daniel is also very excited... we have the BeBe Sounds dopler with 2 headsets and he loves listening to the baby! In the beginning, he was extremely confused and thought he had a baby in his belly too! Someone gave us a double stroller so I opened it up and explained to him that one side was for him and one side was for the baby and he got sooooooooooooooooooo excited! I am doing great... I am very fortunate not to have difficult pregnancies.... I didn't throw up with Daniel and I haven't thrown up for this one either. However, this one has been more difficult than Daniel as Daniel's pregnancy was a piece of cake! The worse this one got was that I really had no appetite and had nausea but that was about it... I have maintained my work out routine the whole way through and that has helped me a lot. After Daniel turned 2, his energy intensity and level went through the roof and my energy has dropped in the negative so it has been an interesting 16 weeks so far! The other very positive aspect of this pregnancy is that I won't be pregnant during the summer.... wohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am hoping this will mean NO SWELLING the last 6 weeks! So, watch out world... there is another Wilson joining us soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Danielle! It's your cousin Crystal. I've been lurking on your blog for a while, but haven't ever posted anything, but since I saw you were expecting I thought I'd say congratulations! I hope everything goes well and that you have a healthy pregnancy and a safe delivery.