Sunday, October 25, 2009

Off to Raleigh and Nashville... ALONE!

Yes... Tuesday I flew by myself (can we say luxury without a 2 year old!) to see my BF from college Sara Grace! The trip started off with me getting to the airport and realizing that I did not have my driver's license (totally a pregger moment!) but did you know that your Costco card works just the same!!!

The whole 4 hour flight there I read just about every celebrity gossip/ fashion magazine that exists - how wonderful!

It was soooo amazing to have some incredible girl time with someone who is like another sister to me... we talked and laughed and shopped and had some amazing food and even squeezed in a 15 mile mountain bike ride! Please don't ask about our random thought of flying to NYC for a day and sleeping in the airport for a flight back... if I wasn't so darn tired at night because of baby #2 we would have TOTALLY done it! That sums up our 6 year relationship - crazy, spontaneous, and tons of fun! Sara Grace and Ryan... I love you both so much and am extremely blessed to have you in my life!

I had another incredible treat on my way home... I was able to choose a flight that landed in Nashville for over 3 hours so my sister picked me up and we went to have brunch at Ellendale's which is AMAZING, HEAVENLY, INCREDIBLE, WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE food! Seriously, it was just so good and it was so fun having sister time with Amanda!

So, almost 1 week of absolutely no responsibilities and it was just an amazing break/ treat... however, I was so excited to get back to my baby boy and my best friend, my husband!

Now... this is where Sara Grace and I are really mad... neither one of us took ONE STINKIN' PICTURE the whole time... I want to cry just thinking about it! Oh well! We have the memories in our hearts forever!=)

No comments: