Sunday, October 25, 2009

September 17 - 23

Well... I am very disappointed in myself because I didn't take any pictures this week=( I have really been slacking... it might have something to do with my energy level=)

Thursday... we had our sports class which Daniel is doing so good at then I had my 10 week pre-natal (2nd doctor's appointment). My original plan was to have my mom watch Daniel during my appointments but Daniel LOVES going with me and he is SO well-behaed during the appointment. He has a doctor's set and he loves giving me check-ups like the doctor does... my blood pressure and heart beat get taken almost on a daily basis... haha!

Friday - this is Brendon's day off so he watches Daniel and I work. This has been a really good thing for both us as he gets to have some father/son bonding time with Daniel and I get to have my "work" release! That night, our friend invited us over for a delicious dinner... fun night!

Saturday... we went to Jimmy's 1st birthday... no pics! Then we picked my parents up from the airport and went to Ikea because they were giving away sweedish meatball dinners which I LOVE!

Tuesday - every Tuesday morning I attend a BNI (Business Networking International) breakfast and I was asked to be President of our chapter starting in October so again another great "career" release for me. That afternoon... we also went over to our friend Leah and Jackson's for a playdate but no pics=(

Wednesday - the last class my friend Christy had at her house that combined a story, craft, snack, songs, etc.

No comments: